Have finally finished college and actually managed to pass my Access to Higher Education course. Whoop go me. For some reason, don't feel that arsed that I've done it. Thought I'd feel some sense of achievement but I don't :S which is strange. Only thing that is good is fact I managed to prove so many people wrong with actually going back to college and managing to pass something. On to bigger and better things though, maybe I'm not bothered about it because it's only the beginning and I know there is going be so much more ahead it's untrue.
Off to Wales this weekend though - think it was a bad weekend to pick judging by the weather but we shall see. Be nice have a break before starting Alton Towers full time on Monday. Just chill out whilst got nothing mither about getting done.
I'm still left with the confusion of milk in a bag mind. Me and Sophie went in Tesco yesterday to sort out food and drink for the weekend to discover milk in a bag. Why would anyone want milk in a bag? We had a bit of a domestic over it as she tried get me buy it as was cheaper but I'm baffled by milk in a bag. What's the world coming to. Sooo, if you have ever brought milk in a bag or are just simply as confused as me to the idea of it... Let me know lol.
Got to go to Specsavers and the doctors some time before 5pm. Managed to tear one of my contacts already whoops, so they are replacing it for me and then need hand in my repeat prescription at the doctors as only have enough tablets last me the weekend. I also then need to pack :/ ugh. I'm such a girl when it comes to packing though, take about 5 pairs of socks too many and well 5 pairs of everything too many to be fair. Why I do it, I don't know. Only staying till Sunday so it really isn't nessecary.
Spose I best get a move on as just remembered still need sort out the washing. I'd be lost living on my own I'm sure....
No comments:
Post a Comment