Technically it is the 7th today but in the words of my girlfriend 'it's not tomorrow until I've been to sleep' so with those wise words we shall stick to it being the 6th.
At 1.41am I have finally sat down :). Left the house at 8am, work for 9am. Then left work to go to the dentist for 4pm (which by the way, my teeth are apparently perfect tehehe) to go to work to go back to Alton Towers till 1am to get home now. Busy busy daaaay. Spent most of it piss wet through too, whole point of me wearing contacts now was so I'm able to see in the rain but as I am a bit of a dick I for some reason wore my glasses in the pouring rain! Ha and now I sit here knowing that I have a psychology assignment to do! :| that's ok. Soph may not of come back mine but hey, who needs a woman when you have jaffa cakes and toffee crisps?! Not me ;D they shall see me through this assignment.
New binder has come today. Same one as previously had from t kingdom. Not into the whole diy binding as don't want to cause any more damage than needs be. As probably previously mentioned don't want a messy looking chest for when I finally get surgery.
Going have a catch up with 3 old school friends tomorrow which be good :D looking forward to that.
But to top it off, I have the weekend off work and going to go to Wales again :) this time with Soph, Sair and Alan. Hopefully the weather be nice, going get a few crates and just get pretty tipsy to say the least. Need a good 'forget the world' weekend.
I also still haven't got over the feeling of being seen as a lad at long last... When people use male pronouns too it's like I'm in a dream. It's cool. Just need to progress onto family changing it over now....
No comments:
Post a Comment