30 Aug 2011

30/8/11

I am once again going to see Mr Liam Gallagher :D brought 2 tickets from o2 priority which means I have them already and don't have to hope I get them like I did with Noel. Mum not too bothered about going see him again so going take my bro.

Day off today and tomorrow but that bored today I'm going see if I can work tomorrow lol. Finally come on again bad times but at least I wont be on for when I go London now. Got upset about it yesterday, knew it would ruin things if I was on then. Just so sick of it controlling my life and not being able to do anything. It's hard enough get out of bed and face the day never mind do anything else.

Completed all my enrollment for MMU now too so 20 days till I start Uni!

2 comments: