8 Sept 2011

8/9/11

Had a lovely few days in London, got back last night after a chilling drive back. Was nervous about the m25 originally after things Mum had said about it, that if you get on the wrong way you're stuck for a while etc but I had no problems - infact I don't even know what she means now I've been down there lol. Spent the first night in the hotel bar watching some football on tele then Tuesday we played around on the trains. I realised I'd left my tablets at home which started the panic off in me. I was in a new strange place I'd never been, having to eat in the hotel restaurant and not having home comforts. In the end spent the day playing on trains to find some NHS walk in center I got told would prescribe me a dose or two of my tablets, only to get piss wet through in rain I'd never seen like it before to get told that they can't prescribe them me!!! Upset me a bit because I didn't want to ruin any of the time down there. Later that night went to Wembley to watch England v Wales in the Euro qualifiers. Won 1-0 :) I'd never watched England before nor been to the new Wembo so again was something new and something I'd always wanted to do :D. That was followed by a day at Legoland Windsor tehehe. I was such a little kid for the day it was amazing. Went on all the kiddies rides and was amazed by lego things. Got piss wet through AGAIN! This time my own fault though, developed an obsession for the water rides and just kept going on them again and again. The log flume was a bit boring as only had one drop but that one drop was pretty wet one!

Now I'm back to reality and even though had my tablets and the dodgy feeling I get when I've not taken them has kind of gone, it don't stop the depression etc. I'm really missing my mums mum still too (Not sure if I posted about that before :/ ) it's all a new kind of feeling which I don't like. Whilst talking about Grandparents at 7.10pm I've just realised it's my Grandads birthday today... Or at least I think it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment