If I wake up tomorrow without dying from heat I'll be shocked, although I'm glad summer has finally arrived (just as my mum's going away too lol).
Not posted in a few days as not had chance had that much going on.
Went Alton Towers on my day off on Sunday with Soph, had a nice day and went on some rides I never thought I would. Although that doesn't include oblivion! Unfortunatly though the good times weren't to stay as I messed up well and truely and resulted in her leaving me :( but hopefully I can sort it out and we'll get back together. So had that mainly to deal with past few days ontop of working redic hours.
Finally getting the chance to go to Specsavers tomorrow after having to cancel the past 2 appointments because work won't let me go to them tut. Hopefully not been causing any damage to my eyes!!! Also had the chance to have my hair cut off today :) gone really short again but that probably best thing do with this bliming weather.
Other than losing my girlfriend I don't think a whole lot has happened. Going to try get in to the doctors tomorrow though and try push for top surgery as they arsing around with hormones, try to kick start that process at least! Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment