Just been out for a curry with mother before she goes on holiday for two weeks on Sunday :) be nice to have 2 weeks all to myself really. Go to work come back (have no tea cooked...) and just chill. Just hope it don't tip me over edge being alone so much. Quite close to it again lately it's weird. Managed pull myself together for a few days :/
Watched the Justin Bieber movie earlier because I'm cool like that. Made me quite emotional lol. Wanna go see him again :D also brought back the times with Dan that are long gone now. Just makes ya think how something so good and close could be thrown away but I guess that's life. Hopefully Uni will bring loadsa new people to be close to....
It's the Stoke on Trent LGBT Pride tomorrow, this time last year I don't think I was ever happier. Had the girlfriend and the mates and if I remember rightly be a year tomorrow she had her nipple pierced to prove she loved me haha. Ooh well. A lot has happened in a year I guess. Can't go up for a bit though as working from 8.30am and I'll be knackered by time get in so won't be going the night time part either. Guess maybe it's best to leave all that in the past though even if I fit the 't' of LGB'T'... lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment