7 Aug 2011

7/8/11

Mum finally gone today. Prob be moaning soon enough about not having her here to tidy up after me, cook my tea and sort out my dinner for work.... Which I have just noticed she hasn't done my sarnies before going away - pure rudeness. Meal deals for me for next two week unless any one would like to do them for me...?

Had a lovely day in Manchester after dropping Mum off, rang in sick for the first time though which I kinda feel bad about. But a few things needed to be done, which I'm hoping are done, i.e sorted things out with Soph. Fingers crossed...

Doctors in the morning to push for top surgery, sick of waiting around for hormones. Can't let that delay hold me up for everything else (even though it probably will) just going tell him what pain I'm in through binding and see what he can do if anything. Then be onto work after, will be late as doctors is at 8am and meant to start work at 8.30am but still, priorities I guess. Can't carry on way I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment