Bliming December already, this time next month I'll have one big hangover and be 21 :|
Be another short post today as not a lot to say, Drew got back intouch with me to let me know the final decision. Basically I got to go and see James Caspian for a second opinion... Just something the GMC have brought in and yeah, I dunno why. Least it's only £60 though compared to £110 to go and another psych or a stressful search for Dr Makala my old psych. I have it all booked for Tuesday 20th December the afternoon, luckily I wont be up and out before sun rise this time lol.
Hoping that my blood tests go ok because noone knows I've been taking something to stop my periods...... Just hope I can get a T letter without that being an issue if I get caught out...
Also if any parents read this then as mentioned before my mum has set up a blog now - in the early stages but it could help you. There's a link at the side of my blog to get to it!
Good luck getting your letter hun, I'm sorry it's taken them so long to sort it out for you.
ReplyDelete