27 Dec 2011

27/12/11

Thank God the madness of Christmas is over I can now chill and play on my new (would say shiny but it don't shine) PS3 :D. Hope everyone had a good one. I didn't get any girly presents which is good although may need maternity sized clothes with how much I ate! I had two Christmas dinner, one with my family and one with Soph's family and then had pudding and picking at bits and bobs afterwards too! Oh well, I need put on a bit.

I am now a week on T and no changes as I can tell so far. Keep burning up a bit but I dunno if that's because I've had a can or two a few nights or if that's an increase in my body temp already.

As far as my names concerned mums doing quite well - woke me up Christmas morning calling me Will :). Best Christmas present could of wished for to be honest. Went to briefly see my Dad just because I know my brother really wanted me to, I wrote Will in the card just to piss him off and to make him realise it is happening. He just asked who Will was and shot me a pathetic look.... Dickhead. My Uncle said something to me and I didn't hear him, apparently he shouted my birthname and I still didn't answer although I genuinely didn't hear him, then he shouted Zak and I replied. When I realised made me giggle as shows how much I have stopped being associated with my birthname. My youngest cousin is calling himself my birthname too which is weird, he doesn't answer to Jack just my birthname! I did ask him if he wanted to grow up to be a woman to make sure but he says not lol.

I been meaning to upload some pictures of my Christmas card off Mum and Soph but I not had chance yet. Also I'm going to upload the gift tag off my brother and my place name on the table Christmas day.
With my brother, we both didn't really know what to write. He just takes the mick out of me and I dunno what he truely thinks. I opted to write "To Bro, Merry Christmas. Love Bro" and he opted for the same which was cute :) so yeah, going to scan them in and upload them. Again just milestones in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment