I'm kind of a bit depressed again. Nothing seems better than being snuggled down in bed, asleep. Uni is getting me down and going on holiday with my mum and brother in April for my 21st and his 18th. I'm looking forward to spending time with them and getting away for a few days, but I'll still be preop and that really gets me down. I just want to enjoy the sun and mess around in the pool or sea, whatever and I won't be able to. At the moment, I'm just considering swimming with one of my binders on but going be such a pain to get it off after, they tight enough as it is without being full of water and that sticking to me. Also I can't just get away with that being a vest top around the pool as you can see the compression panel, so I'm going have to sunbathe in a vest/t shirt too. I spose we only going for a couple of days so a tan won't be huge and noone will see it, just annoys me.
On another note, people keep asking me if I have a sore throat, after speaking to some lads off one of the forums I'm in, they said when your voice starts to break people to think you have a sore throat. That's how you can sound to people. Soooo, my voice is starting to break :D but then my jaw line and neck have got a fair few spots :( aha. Can't have it all....
No comments:
Post a Comment