27 Jan 2012

27/1/12

First post in about a week now and still not much to report.

I have a major breaking voice and a bit more chin stubble....

Been out for tea with my mum and brother tonight, I guess karma played a part in me taking the piss out of him when his voice was breaking and now he was taking the piss outta me. It was great brotherly love but just a bit embarassing as I keep going high and then low! 

Onto living the single life at the moment and made me realise how hard it will be to meet someone else at the moment. I'm passing 100% of the time at the moment when I go out. I haven't been confused for a girl in some time which is good. But it makes me think how am I going to meet someone... I'm not ready yet anyway I do want to concentrate on getting my life sorted etc before meeting someone else but it is in the back of my mind.

Only other thing to comment on is how I don't understand how my mum to complete strangers calls me her son/he/him/Will yet can't do it when she's with people she knows.... I understand if the person she was talking to didn't know but that's not the case. It's a bit head blagging at the moment. I understand the whole needing time but how can she do it with one person yet not another? :S it's weird.... But yeah, other than that, we are getting on fine :) 

I'm still a bit down but everything is fine. I'm waiting to come on as I have been due for a few days now... I'm prepared but I do hope it just leaves me alone forever now :D  ... Watch me wake up and it have made an appearance lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment