Haven't updated in ages, not sure why as I've had enough time on my hands.
Sick note runs out tomorrow which means back to work on Saturday :D can't wait! Get out this bloody house lol.
Bit disappointed with the amount of people who have offered to do things to get me out knowing full well I have been stuck in for the past 6 weeks unable to drive until a few weeks back. But I suppose people wrapped up in their own worlds. Times like this you realise who your true friends are, those who bother and those who don't.
I'm able to move a lot more freely now though, the right side is still a little bit sore. The bruising has gone but the swelling is not completely gone. I imagine in about a week - 10 days it should be more or less gone.
I have been using dermatix on the scars to try and get them to fade over time. This is what Andrew Yelland suggested to use, it is quite expensive but I managed to get some cheaper off ebay and I have been told you can get it on prescription too so next time I go to the doctors I will ask them to do me a script for it. It is a silicone gel that I apply twice a day, I massage it in so I can try and break down the scar tissue too.
Mum's been brilliant through it all, looked after me etc. I know it has been really hard for her and do appreciate her support and her being with me through it all :). She hasn't seen the result since last being in Brighton but I guess that's because it's hard for her, which I do understand.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment