Once again it has been a while since I updated. Not really anything to say anymore.
I'm back at work and have just finished my second week back, glad to be back as had had enough sitting around doing nothing. Was a bit wary at first but I was fine and still am fine, my manager asked me to have a shave the other day though which I found quite amusing. I wasn't really aware you could see the facial hair I'm able to grow and we have to be clean shaven for work. 7 months on T... Not bad going at all. Other changes I have noticed is I'm getting a lot broader, my shoulders and generally my build seems to be getting a lot wider. Few people have commented on the shoulders so I'm not imagining it! I have not yet been mistaken at work either, seeing so many people in one day and not getting referred to as female is pretty cool! It didn't happen that much before mind but it still happened once or twice a week.
I have recently brought some more dermatix off ebay, got it quite cheap so waiting for that to come through, I was getting carried away before and putting way too much on, so I have ran out. Giving the scars a few days breather whilst waiting for it to be delivered. Hopefully be within the next few days.
Other than that, I don't know if I mentioned the fact I'm planning to go back to Uni in September. I put in an application for a more local Uni to study English. I have found out today I have been accepted onto that course :D. Only thing is, my old Uni have wrote to me to let me know they have a place for to start in September to do English too.... I hate it when I get given decisions! I probably end up going to the more local one though as I left the old one for a reason! So should be 17th September I start if all goes to plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment