Where does time go?
Yesterday saw my second testosterone birthday! Crazy to think it has been two years since my first shot.
I will upload a picture (when I get a chance) to see how much I have changed in two years.
Received a card off Grandad which hasn't got a name in which is good. I never thought he would remember never mind think about it when writing out his Christmas cards. I have one for him which I am going to take down later this afternoon and I will just leave a name out of it but it is the thought that counts, right?
Got another 'son' card off Mum, just seems the norm now :) still waiting for my first ever 'Brother' Christmas card though but I think Mum said Matt has got me one so be nice to get that.
Not really that exciting for Christmas to be honest though, got that much University work that needs to be finished before I go to Tenerife start of January I will probably spend Christmas day doing research.
All the same, Merry Christmas x
No comments:
Post a Comment