27 Feb 2011

27/2/11 part 2

Firstly it is great to see so many views so thank you all for your support.

Secondly.... My time is up it's tomorrow!!!!!! Eeeeeeee. I am excited as hopefully I'll be able to find out more regarding Charing Cross and getting on T. But as previously mentioned, my mum is coming with! Aha.
Not a lot has been said about it all lately. She's still giggling to herself about my dads reaction and how he just turned everything round to talk about his life (which really did do me a favour) but other than that nothing has been said. I told her whilst we were having tea that I told my aunty about my dads reaction and obviously the fact that he now knows, she just asked me what she said - which wasn't a lot to be honest. I asked her if she was nervous about coming with me tomorrow and she just said no. I don't know whether she's hiding her feelings or just really not nervous :/ can't really read her that well. I think she's more bothered about the fact the house is going to be a mix up for the next week or so as we are having a new kitchen fitted. Atleast it takes her mind off the real problems in life. My mum really does have strange ways of handling things I just know that over time she will blow up like a bottle of pop. So I prepare for that day lol.

Not really a lot to say about today, went and got my toy back ready for tomorrow and ready to start back college on tuesday. I spent an hour in the gym and finally got around to doing a little bit of my psychology work - still not managed to do enough though. Going to speak to my tutor about dropping the other two units so I don't have to do the other two big assigments I haven't done. Atleast then I won't have the worries of falling even more behind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment