1 Mar 2011

1/3/11

Pinch, punch, first of the month.

Also, a big happy birthday to Justin Bieber ;)

First day back at college (technically was yesterday but as went to see Dr Makala I obviously didn't go in) had English. Wasn't too bad, started the creative writing assignment. Decided (with help from Lucy) to use my actual life as my creative writing piece. Shall be interesting to see how I get it to work. We got played 3 different pieces of music and had to pick one to lead us down a certain path to writing the story. Karma killer by Robbie Williams was one of the tracks (used to love that song till I heard it and thought 'ooh, this reminds me of someone I would like to forget. Didn't perticularly want to hear it after Glee managed to set me off by singing Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are - which reminds me of the certain person I would like to forget also. I hated Glee before, but have a huge hatred for it now :D)
I also went to see Mary again to make an appointment to see her as I haven't been for a while. She did a nice little dance for me when I told her I had been referred down to Charing Cross. Bless her, she really is lovely :).

So moving on from my morning, not a lot got said yesterday between me and my mum. Work was cancelled and I was gutted as that meant coming up with something else to do so I wasn't in for when she came in. I had sat around for a while dreading the sound of her key going into the front door. So decided to go out and went to the gym. When I came back luckily her mate was here (phew). We had tea together in more or less silence then I went back out to fetch my mate and take her work. Came back and went bed. Hardcore!!!

Started back school aswell yesterday (I have a placement at my old high school for teaching experience) really enjoy it and it's nice to know that people who supported me years ago are still supporting me now. Kinda put me back into one of my comfort zones too.

I'm feeling more or less moodless again today. I'm fairly tired and worn down but not close to another emotional breakdown of what I had last night. Woken up by the annoying, irritable sound of drilling from the kitchen again this morning. I always need that extra 5 minutes kip but it seems for sure that I wont be getting that until atleast next week.
Infact I don't know where he is at the moment. Not here when should be fitting the kitchen. Tut tut. Part timer!

Now as I ended up meeting my brobro yesterday for dinner and going McDonalds my 4 rounds of sausage sandwich never happened :( (maybe that's why I ended up breaking down!)
So that for sure I will have today. Can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment