21 Mar 2011

21/3/11

The name of this font is quite appropriate for this post...

... Feelings left the way they were once I had been see JB last night. Full of hurt again today. Maybe I made a mistake by making the phone call. Who knows. Was worth a shot.
Spent the day just wondering if I'm on their mind as much as they are on mine. To be honest though, I do highly doubt that.
I mean the words from the song and I do hope you're happy.
I don't even know if you have come across this blog yet but if you have - drop me an email or something.

Times always change everything is always moving on. Just really want my life to be moving on now. Even though I'm starting uni in September I still don't feel that I have mentally moved on from anything.

Set up my new facebook account today I guess thats a start lol. There are a lot of people who didn't know who do now. Response has been good, couldn't of wished for it to of gone any better up to now.

Had a shite morning at college had hardly any sleep all over the weekend at all. My throat is killing me, I sound like Wheezy the dusty penguin thingy out of Toy Story. Oh well screaming at Justin was probably the most girliest moment of my entire life.

I remember another thing that had happened yesterday which was rather strange. I didn't really know what to think or feel by it but me and dan both got called ladies. Which I thought was rather strange. (sorry dan :P) maybe I don't pass too well in a bigger city like Manchester? Hmmm.

Emailed the Equality and Diversity manager back today from college as I have now updated my deed poll and decided on a spelling. My brother picked for me. Well, he picked Zak over Zach but wouldn't pick Zakery over Zakeriah. In his words 'you will sound like a posh twat' so I decided just go with first gut feelings as I learnt yesterday if I originally think something - stick to it. Plenty of times thought 'I'll go left' then decided go right instead and turns out be left sooooo. First instincts it is.
She also let me know she has told 2 of my tutors.... Which is going to be fun. She has also emailed the people who update the registers so maybe that will be done soonish.

Thanks for the good responce from the people who actually know me. It took a lot to even make the facebook account never mind post the link to this blog on there. Really couldn't of wished for more support though. :) big smiles from Zakery.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous.March 22, 2011

    Chances are she probably isn't worth it!
    Keep staying strong, you'll make it through it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish that was the case mate :)

    Cheers though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can guarantee you it is, trust me.
    Like I said, chin up.
    X

    ReplyDelete