13 Apr 2011

13/4/11

It really is happening. It's starting to hit home just how much this is really happening. Makes me smile :).
One of the guys I work for came up tonight to change my details over. I can't believe how much support I'm getting from them. It's amazing. Told me if I ever need any time off for appointments to let them know and it'll be no problem at all. Don't think I could ask for a better company to work for - just a shame the job itself is aload of toss. So now that's my job/wage slips in Mr Zakery and I been told that sorts my tax out too. Still need get off my arse and find out the regulations with the DVLA! Might bash around on google again trying to find something about it.

Still not heard anything from Charing Cross but hopefully I will soon. Also still waiting for my new bank card. Which I will be exstatic about ha :|.

Managed go the gym 3 days in a row now and I'm aching to hell but it's worth it. Trying learn how move my pecks up and down too ha managed get one flinch last night but then couldn't do it again :( but practise makes perfect.

The dude I work for was telling me how he knew of one or two people who've gone down same path as I am and had a terrible time due to family and friends disowning them. Also their partners leaving them. Makes me see how lucky I am to have friends that stand by me and support me. Family could of gone a lot worse than it has though so I guess I'm also lucky there.

Going to the doctors again tomorrow. Wouldn't give me my tablets over the phone for some unknown stupid reason. Made me book a pointless appointment to go and see the doctor. Going make him print me the letters off though as never got round to it before. See for myself what is being said between them. Clearly chatting aload of shit though and I have the adrenaline ready for the arguement Andy is setting up for me to give to Dr Makala next time I see him. Really want hormones before uni. Even if only my voice breaks before September... Might go see Justin Bieber again and squeal till it breaks :)

Had a good day with Nat yesterday - don't tend see her as much these days :( but was good to go out and play football on marsh then go pub later on to watch Chelsea v Man U... Even if Chelsea lost! Was funny when the pigeon flew into the window aswell which kinda made my day. Small things eh for my small mind. Just heard it go bang and saw aload of feathers floating past. Ha. Bless it...

Had 2 of my cousins stay last night... Created an awkward moment when asked me if people ever think I'm a boy and ask me if I am. Then I think Jack managed confuse himself whether or not I was a boy or a girl... Came to the conclusion I was a girl. But whatever. He's only 6 I can't be arsed with going into that one!!!

Glad the weekend is getting closer. Be good get a change of scenary and try sort my head a bit.

Oooh and forgot to mention my Liam tickets have come :D 11 days till I go see him again mmmmm. I really am the gayest non gayest man ever it's fantastic (in a camp voice ;) hmmmm)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, (It's Becky btw),
    I finally got round to reading your blog. You missed out quite a chunk of your life when I asked you what's new huh :P

    Really proud of you Zak
    (wasn't that the name of a dog can't remember who's it was... :P ?)
    Teared up when I saw the Boxcar song also.

    Good luck with it all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice one for finally reading it. Was a lot to put in a message in reply to 'what's new' haha :P and yep it was my Aunty Mandys dog that they recently had put down so I kinda feel bad going around being called Zak at the moment ha. S'all good. Awww bless you, that song has so many memories and meanings to it so thought it was appropriate to put in that part of the blog. Also if you come across any old pictures of me if you could send them me that would be mint. I'm putting something together that goes from when I was little and don't have anything from that age really :/ cheers and I hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete